SEO Service Owner
Ensure growth for our customers, our company and yourself
In order to maintain the more than 4,600 top 3 positions and to realize new top 3 positions in Google, we are looking for an SEO service owner. As an SEO service owner you are responsible for customer relations and the management of the activities. You like to be in contact with others, are goal-oriented and have an eye for detail. You work together in an agile SEO team with 4 SEO specialists.
You do this as an SEO service owner
You connect the customer with Heinosoft. You, therefore, know the customer through and through and ensure that the SEO team creates maximum customer value by tailoring their work precisely to the customer. Experience with SEO or online marketing is an advantage. We find it especially important that you build lasting relationships with customers and the SEO team.
- Through intensive contact, you maintain and strengthen relationships with the customer and the SEO team.
- Together with the client, you keep an eye on the target group and the objectives of the SEO campaign and update them where necessary.
- You ensure that the customer and the Heinosoft specialists remain well attuned to each other. You draw up a new schedule with the SEO team every two weeks. You have an overview of everything that can be done.
- You monitor the progress of the work of the SEO team and you optimize customer value. You proactively advise the customer about the opportunities to create more customer value.
- You support the sales department in the sales process by coordinating objectives and offering opportunities for optimal customer value. You identify sales opportunities, both with existing customers and prospects.
We think this is important
- We want you to enjoy it. That is good for your health and it makes you feel good about yourself. Not everything has to go well, but you can see what is going well and you can appreciate it.
- You are able to develop yourself, you can deal with feedback or criticism and use that to grow. You also enable others to grow.
- We think it is important that you show integrity. Your story is consistent with reality and facts. You are true to yourself and transparent towards colleagues and customers.