Knowing what you want and speak the language of the customer
We know exactly what your target group is specifically looking for today. Moreover, through smart trend watching, we can also predict what your customer is looking for tomorrow. Our specialized tools, self-designed software plus our international team of specialists can help position your company in such a way that people can no longer be oblivious of you.
“How does this work?”, you may ask.
- In an open and informal introductory meeting we talk about what drives you and what makes your company unique. Who are you, what do you do, what do you think and what do you want to achieve? What kind of product or service do you offer? We really want to get to know you and your company.
- With our professional know-how, we specifically focus on your unique story and draw up a plan to (re)position your website as effectively as possible. We can adjust your website in a targeted manner, but we can also devise the foundation for a completely new, Google and visitor-friendly website.
- Using our software we know what people are looking for and how often they use a specific search term. We can also identify your competitors and make sure you stay ahead of them. We analyze the competition and draw up an action plan.
Result: your website is filled with text and information that your customer would like to read. Your target audience feels right at home on your website and this generates more (returning) customers.
Reach more visitors and attract new customers
There are three main ways in which we determine the strategy that will work best for you:
- Search term software enables us to determine how many times a particular search term is used, based on Google sources.
- With Google Search Console and Google Analytics we map out which search terms are currently attracting visitors to your website.
- We also analyse your current website and the website(s) of your main competitors.
The result of this approach is that we gain insights into the connecting factor with your specific target audience, both in the long and short term. This almost always results in valuable quick wins, because it makes visible which improvements we can make so that you can quickly increase profits.
More customers because the trend has been set
Our findability method pays a lot of attention to trend watching. We can accurately map the trends and movements that take place within your specific target group. In concrete terms this means:
- Which search terms are stable?
- Which search terms are becoming more popular?
- Which search terms may disappear?
- Which search terms are no longer valuable enough?
We ensure that your website is future-proof. For example, the search term ‘online accounting’ may increase in search volume, while the search term ‘accounting software’ may decrease. It is noteworthy that there are certain words that are used much more in a specific time of the year. By taking these things into account we make use of the current state of affairs and at the same time we also respond to trends that influence the (future) choices people make. In this way your website is ready to perform today and tomorrow.
“Hey Google, do I need an umbrella this afternoon?”
Voice searches and voice actions are indispensable in the near future. Developments in this promising speech technology are closely monitored by us. We are happy to help your company prepare for this real voice revolution that is ready to break through.
Feel free to ask Google to call us and we will have an old-fashioned person-to-person conversation about the opportunities for your company.
Discover the motive of your customer and connect with it
Strategic thinking and acting is at the core of our methods. Using our know-how and in close consultation with you, we can work efficiently, systematically, and purposefully. By immersing ourselves in your playing field, your world, we can anticipate instead of react.
In our search term strategy we’ll distinguish between different types of search terms, such as:
- General / commonly used search terms.
- Technically / functionally driven search terms.
- Search terms with a physical property.
- Search terms with a buying motive.
- Typical search terms.
- Voice search terms.
We distinguish ourselves clearly by not looking generically at the search term that your customer uses, but rather by zooming in specifically on which type of search terms are important for your purpose. We specialise instead of generalising and that leads to the right visitor and customer.
A strong strategy for international expansion
A recently published EU report shows that people within the EU are increasingly buying online services or products from other countries. With our professional expertise we can push your boundaries and increase international opportunities for you.
With our method and our international team, we have the tools and knowledge to optimize your international findability. We identify the markets and opportunities and we know the global search engines (Google, Baidu in China and Yandex in Russia) and tactics. We know the necessary site structures, technical considerations, cultural usability and conversion challenges.
Half of our team consists of international SEO specialists who want to tackle your international challenges with their expertise. They can help you with:
- Identifying markets and opportunities.
- Global search engines and tactics.
- Global site structures and technical considerations.
- Global content marketing and strategies.
- Cultural usability and conversion.